- This event has passed.
Get Cybersecurity Ready with Project Spectrum
October 24 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Join Montana and Project Spectrum to learn more about Cybersecurity requirements for Federal Contracting.
Project Spectrum is a comprehensive cybersecurity resource that provides state-of-the-art tools and training to improve cyber hygiene.
Project Spectrum offers all products and services at no cost.
Topics To Cover:
- Current Cyber Threat Landscape
- Why Small Businesses are Lucrative Targets
- Government Guidance, Mandates, and Requirements FAR e.g. (NIST, CMMC, FAR, DFARS, etc.)
- Project Spectrum’s Cyber Advisory Services
- Project Spectrum’s Training Courses
- Project Spectrum’s Proprietary Cybersecurity Tool Development
- Engagement with Project Spectrum
Kareem A. Sykes will be providing valuable information during this virtual training.
Mr. Sykes currently serves as Founder/Managing Partner and Director of Program Management and Operations for FTS Consulting Group, an Engineering and Technical Services firm. Headquartered in Bowie, Maryland, as a Minority & Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business.