- This event has passed.
Inspired Perspectives – Is It Time for a New Accounting System
December 10, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
When was the last time you gave your accounting software a performance review? If you’re like more than half of businesses today, you’re running your key business functions on a system that is four to seven years old. The question is, is it still effectively supporting your business? In this webinar, we’ll break down the problems with traditional software, the risks of dated systems, and the advantages of today’s cloud ERP solutions.
- Define how to give your tech a performance review
- Determine the right time to switch business systems
- Outline the difference between cloud and traditional software
- Identify the benefits of cloud ERP in a growing business
- Review the eight dangers of legacy technology for your business growth
- Discuss how to identify and evaluate the right technology for your needs
Amy Knust, CITP, MCP, Principal, Eide Bailly
Amy has been with the firm since 2015. She helps clients reach their strategic business goals by assisting them with the evaluation and selection of technology solutions designed to streamline business processes and support growth. She leads organizations through enterprise resource planning evaluations and serves as the technical architect in the selection process.
CPE Credit: 1
Field of Study: Information Technology
Level of Knowledge: Update
Delivery Method: Group-Internet Based
Additional Information: These are web-group seminars. No prerequisites or advanced preparation required. For information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact Jason McKeever at 612.253.6628.