- This event has passed.
Strategic Teaming Alliance Roundtable
September 15 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
PLEASE JOIN US: September 15, 2022, at 8:00 a.m. (Mountain Standard Time) for the third in a series of VIRTUAL STAR roundtables designed to assist small businesses with navigating and benefiting from doing business with government agencies and large federal contractors (often referred to as Primes)! Connect with panelists from a variety of large and small businesses currently successfully performing as prime and subcontractors. Learn helpful tips to assist your company in achieving its government contracting goals.
This is a series of events and new panelists will provide unique information at each roundtable!
What: The Strategic Teaming Alliance Roundtable is a resource for small businesses to learn how to team up and/or bid on government contracts available on or near the missile wing Air Force bases and beyond.
When: Thursday, September 15th, 2022 at 8:00 a.m. (Mountain Standard Time) – a Zoom link will be provided upon registration.
Who: On September 15, 2022 ~ Representatives from Northrop Grumman Corporation, Honeywell, and 4M Research will showcase large federal contractors and small businesses currently doing business with either Northrop or its subcontractors. Jayce Blood will also be joining the September STAR. Jayce is the Director of Business Operations/Small Business Specialist at Malmstrom Air Force Base.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Each STAR panel is unique and offers new presenters and perspectives
- Meet new large and small contractors and learn how to connect
- Learn about new opportunities nationally and on or near missile wing Air Force bases – (Cheyenne, FE Warren, Malmstrom and Minot)
- Gain insight and information about the importance of registering with the large contractors, SAM.gov, and others to help you get noticed and propel your contracting opportunities.
- Find out about free resources to help you on your journey