- This event has passed.
Waiting for the Phone to Ring? Next Steps for Registered Government Contractors
March 10 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Please join the Montana PTAC for a high level training on how the federal government and state of Montana purchases products and services. Topics include:
- Federal and State of Montana purchasing thresholds
- Conducting market research
- Federal purchasing vehicles (methods)
- Where to find opportunities and how to get automatic notices
- Marketing your business to government agencies
- Tips on finding subcontracting opportunities
- Q & A session
Who should attend? Any business in any industry who is interested in learning more about how the government buys things. It is not a requirement to already be registered in SAM or eMACS to attend the training, but we will not be going over the registration process in this training.