Jul 20, 2021
Big Sky Economic Development presents a three-part experience for the 2021 Annual Meeting on Thursday October 7, 2021 at The Babcock Theater
*Separate tickets are required for the Annual Meeting and the Premiere Party
BSED Annual Meeting | 3:30 pm
Big Sky Economic Development’s annual meeting is where the BSED’s Board Chairs recap the accomplishments of the prior fiscal year, the BSED Executive Director unveils the 2021 annual report and the FY 22 strategic priorities.BSED’s FY 22 theme is Remarkable Builders, Celebrating Entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs are a necessary part of the economy. They are the backbone of the United States and Montana. They build thriving businesses from nothing more than an idea. Entrepreneurs build their idea into a business that build our economy.
To honor this BSED will bring in distinguished legacy entrepreneurs Mike Schaer & Chris Little, Computers Unlimited and Steve and Lilly Corning, Corning Companies as special guests to share their journey as entrepreneurs, the businesses they have created that drive our unique economy and make us economically resilient.
*Tickets for this experience provide YOU access to the BSED Annual Meeting.
- Get YOUR TICKETS!
Documentary Premiere Block Party | 5:00 pm
- Have fun with us, dress up a bit (maybe even cuff links and fine jewelry), after all this is a warmup for a movie premiere. This party is dedicated to celebrating, highlighting, and honoring the entrepreneurs in the community and surrounding area. A celebration that will provide you a taste of Billings, showcasing local art, food, design, and more!
- Tickets for this experience provide YOU exclusive access to the Edge of the Plains Documentary Premiere Block Party and screening.
- GET YOUR TICKETS!
Edge of the Plains Documentary Screening | 6:30 pm
- Imagination, Resourcefulness and Grit. Entrepreneurship in Montana. This documentary is a rare glimpse into the inspiring stories of entrepreneurs throughout central and southeast Montana who turned their pipe dreams into a reality. This documentary is sponsored by the Montana Small Business Development Center and Big Sky Economic Development.
- *Tickets for this experience provide YOU exclusive access to the Edge of the Plains Documentary Premiere Block Party and screening.
- GET YOUR TICKETS!
The health and safety of our attendees is a priority for BSED as we host our Annual Meeting. The following precautions will be taken as preventative measures:
- We have decreased the number of attendees to promote distancing.
- Hand washing stations will be provided at the event for your use.
- Masks are not required, but welcome. They will be available at event entry points.
- All food and beverages will be served by trained vendors.
- Please do not attend if you are feeling ill.
- Vaccination information can be found at:
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org